- Haircut with Blow Dry Style ($40-$62)
- Includes a consultation, fabulous shampoo with optional scalp massage, customized haircut, and blow dry style (with or without use of round brush and hot tools), and styling tips.
- Haircut without Blow Dry Style ($27-$42)
- Includes a consultation and customized haircut. This is for clients who prefer to have their hair cut dry, or who have their hair cut short enough that a blow dry style is not necessary. May include a quick rinse or shampoo.
- Haircut for Men ($27-$42)
- May include a quick rinse or shampoo.
- Haircut for Kids ($16-$23)
- For children aged 12 and younger that are getting a simple haircut. Shampoo and style may not be included, depending on the stylist.
- Bangtrim, Necktrim, or Beard Trim
- Color Retouch ($65-111+)
- For clients who are maintaining their current root/base color.
- All-Over Color ($80-$141+)
- For clients who are maintaining their current color with an all-over application, or changing their color slightly.
- Partial Highlights or Bleach Retouch ($70-$111+)
- For clients who want a root retouch with bleach or highlights/lowlights achieved by foiling. Some stylists may charge this price for painting/balayage on hair above collarbone.
- Partial Highlights with Color Retouch ($90-$145+)
- For clients who get highlights or lowlights with a regrowth retouch at the same time.
- Balayage/Painting or "Full Highlights" ($110-$217+)
- Express Color ($35-$65+)
- A root retouch, all-over color on very short hair, or a few foils without a blow dry style.
- All-Over Dimensional Color, Double-Process Color, or Corrective Color ($140-$292+)
- This is for complex colors with 2+ steps (such as pre-lightening the hair before applying a fashion color), or balayage/painting with a root retouch.
- Goldwell's New Blonde or Grey Blending Service without Blow Dry Style ($15-$80+)
- Application of Goldwell's new blonde product WITHOUT a blow dry style (client will leave with wet or towel-dried hair). Blowout can be added on.
- Corrective Color ($170-$382+)
- Please call to schedule a consultation before this service.
- Blowout ($33-$52)
- Luxurious shampoo and blow dry style with or without use of round brushes and hot tools.
- Special Event Styling ($40-$65+)
- Updo or downdo for special occasion such as prom, formal events, or bridesmaids. Clients should come with dry hair washed the previous day.
- Bridal Hair
- Please call for pricing. Trial run is required.
- Flower Girl Style ($20-$32)
- Special event styling for a flower girl or junior bridesmaid under the age of 13.
- Brow and Lip ($30)
- Brow Shaping ($21)
- Lip Wax ($16)
Consultation is mandatory to determine length, color, and amount of hair needed. Clients will be required to place a 50% down payment on the cost of the hair before the salon will purchase their hair. For a full head of extensions clients should expect their hair investment to be anywhere from $300-750+.
- Extension servicing ($97/hour)
- Generally the first installation of tape-in extensions will take 30-45 minutes for a full head of extensions. Maintenance appointments will be longer at 60-90 minutes.
Consultations are suggested before a texture service.
- Perm ($157+)
- Add wave, curl, body, or texture to your hair.
- Kerasilk Smoothing Treatment ($150-350+)
- This is a smoothing service designed to restore health to the hair, loosen curl, eliminate frizz, reduce styling time, add shine, and strengthen hair. Price based on hair length and density.
- Complimentary haircut or color adjustment within 2 weeks of original service. This is for times when you are not fully satisfied by your service, not when you change your mind about what you and your stylist discussed. May include a blow dry style depending on the stylist.