Caity has been in the beauty industry for nearly a decade, and has cherished every moment. She was able to achieve her dream of owning her own salon at the young age of 25. Her Burrow Salon teammates describe her as determined, selfless, and a good listener.
She loves doing all types of color services, cutting and styling long hair, and shaping eyebrows. She also loves teaching clients how to care for and style their hair at home.Her favorite things that come with being a salon owner and hair stylist is getting to know clients, connecting with them, and helping them feel confident about how they look.
When she's not at the salon, she is most likely spending quality time with her young daughter and husband. Hobbies include bubble baths, red wine, and Netflix.
Continuing education includes:
- Year-long apprenticeship at Au Salon in NW Portland
- Bumble and bumble Network Educator since April 2016
- Attended the Redken Symposium in 2013 (Las Vegas, NV)
- Attended the Fashion Focus Hair Show in 2009, 2010, 2013, and 2015 (Seattle/Bellevue, WA)
- Many color classes with Goldwell
- Multiple cutting and styling classes with KMS, Label.M, Bumble and bumble, and more
- Certified in Keratin Smoothing Systems and Tape-In Hair Extensions